Sterilize Jars












































I'll show you how to sterilize sterilize jars. Now, this selection of bottles here, I washed and dried upside down with lids on a clean cloth. This is as clean as I can get before sterilization.

I have an aluminum tray, can be one of the old metal plates, as long as you can go in the oven, that's fine. I'll take my pots, place them in the tray does not touch and then I'll blow this tray in the preheated oven for sterilize jars one hundred and eighty degrees, so that the trays are oven .... so that the boxes are in the oven at one hundred and eighty degrees for ten minutes.

Now, obviously, the lids should be sterilized or there would be no point in sterilizing the bottle and not the top, so I'll slip it in a pan of boiling water for about the same amount of time nothing more here than water. Turn upside down to pour!

Sterilize jars after ten minutes, I'll get my pots from the oven. They are nice and warm and sterilized. I appear here and is ready to be filled with jam, pickles, chutney whatever their decision.

I pop my own towel there (on the side) and out of the water with my tongue, I'll get my eyes pop sterilized towel down on my own.

So here are my jam sterilize jars, clean, hot sterilized and here I have my eyelids are sterilized and ready to be bolted on top. It is very important to clean jam sterilize jars that are as sterile as possible before filling with anything to ensure that there is no agency or nasty bug out there that make people sick when they eat what you put in ... and here's how to sterilize sterilize jars.

After ten minutes, I'll stick with my teapots out of the oven. They are beautiful and hot and sterilized. I'm going to explode here and they are ready to be filled with jam, sterilize jars pickles, chutney, whatever your decision.